Saturday, November 5, 2011

A sudden memory

For the love of my Savior, i stand in awe and the wonderous signs he's given me. I give him thanks for what twists and turns my life has had and is still going to have. There is a song in me that is still welling up inside. I sang my heart out last night. I was so tired when i got done that i was sweating. Isn't that how we are suppose to praise God. We are suppose to be warn out and tired every time we do. We go to the club and give it our all...why can't we give God our all? I can actually answer that one. When we are trusting what we can't see we dont believe that he is there. It's like at the club your with a bunch of strangers you don't know and they are there so we have to do our best. We have to try every move we have to make sure that God is paying attention to us. but in reality He's always there. He's never left us. Even when we walk away. There's a song that i have discovered that simply states " No matter what we're going thru what have to learn to bring our praise..." Amazing at how many times we stand at attention at the door and don't want to know. Matthew 7:7 states- ask and you shall receive, seek ye shall find, knock and the door will be opened unto you...
So i ask how come we aren't asking seeking and knocking? This is a hard lesson that i had to learn this week myself. I let the devil get the best of me. Yep i said it. The Devil Got The Best Of ME! with everything that was within me i kicked the person that i love the most and brought him down. I keep having visions. I don't know if they are from God i don't think that they are but my whole world stopped when the man I love the most, filled me with love and compassion. I don't know how to act now. I was so convicted so stupid that i was the one that had fallen off the cornerstone that i have been standing one. I burned the rest of the bridge that was before me. I ruined everything again! My tounge got the best of me and somehow my mind ran off with me as well.
I walked into church yesterday after working 10 hrs at the child development center, and i was so tired. I couldn't wait to get home in fact by the end of things i was falling asleep in the door way. i walked into church that there is this weight that comes over me. I'm not sure what it's suppose to mean but my heart gets super heavy like theres stones place within it. Although i had met someone who is pretty amazing i don't know where i'm leading my heart. Instead of being what i was and jumping into bed with this person i'm waiting to see what he truly wants. And so far, things are not in his favor. I'm running around wondering what i need to do and God is putting me closer and closer to Jesus and himself. So i'm just standing my ground I want to be like Esther...When there was something that she needed to stand for, she found a way to do it.And now, i'm the one that is going to e able to be the vistor in all things. God is making a way.

So today based on Matthew 7:7
my challenege is Ask God for help, Seek Him out to find the answers, Knock and God will provide a door for you to walk thru!

Be blessed ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment