Friday, November 4, 2011

Letting the storm consume you...

Ok so I'm guilty! Yesterday I spent the day completely convicted by God. Why? Because I was being hateful and the devil was havin a good ride! I spent more of my day hating myself and my actions than actually enjoying God yesterday.here's how we turned it around. I called my amazing sister in Christ Marlene, and she started prayin. The thing about it is she was right. I needed to hear what I had to deal with even though I didn't like it. God had convicted my heart so bad that my clouded mind couldn't make sense of anything. Than she gave me the verse Isaiah 2:22 which reads

"Don’t put your trust in mere humans.

They are as frail as breath.

What good are they?"

This is when I realized I wasn't truly seeking Gods will but Netty's will and want! Yes I can bless and heal but I have to look past the humans! I have to look past my fellow man and look up to my heavenly Daddy! When I read what I read it was covered in love. And it convicted my heart to the point I coulnt look myself in the mirror. I couldn't stand the sight of my reflection. But let me tell you. Once my judgement was cleared, and my mind at ease, I reread what was said. What a world of difference. My heart had deceived me. What I needed to see was this: there was love, hurt, lies and false accusations from God. All things that I had done in one poisoning way. And it was returned with love, blessings, reassurance, hurt, and pain. I felt that this person didn't love me. And in return they have been more kind and loving in the last few minutes to put me in my place again. Wow! God wasn't messing around today. He loves me so much that he made someone I was trying to make an enemy an example that at first I didn't truly see. But now I can see clearly! God plucked me out of the storm so many times and I still want to run. But today is the day that I truly stand! I want the narrow way that leads to everlasting life! So that is what I am striving for!

No challenge right now, but there will be soon! ;) be ready!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment