Sunday, October 30, 2011

Obedience and Faith

I've learned that i'm having a hard time being obedient to God. When i get a little stressed out i have to go buy a pack of cigarettes and use them as a crutch to deal with whatever is stressing me for the moment than i end up smoking the whole pack in one day. Yes, thats my way of dealing with stress. I've also learned that now that i'm walking with God that i'm blessed at every turn of my head. There are people that care so much about me that they are willing to help no matter what i need. God has shown me that being obedient to his word that he is going to keep blessing me. I don't know why and i don't know how long it will happen but i know that God is a way maker and at every moment of my life i am finding new ways to fall in love with God. I haven't talked to adam in 4 days. He has been given an ultimatum and he's living with the choice he made. Until he can see that it's not Gods will I am praying for him without ceasing. There are so many things in this world that are the devil. But i woke up this morning and i told the devil he is defeated. I stood my ground. I will not back down to a defeated foe! I will not give up on the promises that God has for me. He is my everything! So today i stand by faith and i stand in obedience that God will provide everything i need!
So i challenge you all to have faith in God and be obedient to his word! God is amazing! Let him in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment