Sunday, October 2, 2011

a pack of cigarettes

So i went out and bought another pack of cigarettes. Im not exactly sure why...i dont even really like smoking. Smoking just makes things simpler for a moment than it comes back to bite you in the butt. I was thinking about what i want to stand for...do i want to be someone like everyone else or do i wana stand for so much more. I was sitting up at the park and listening to music. I got peace like a river played through my headphones and slowly the trees swayed and dance in the wind whilst the sun rays glistened on the leaves inbetween the clouds. God has been such an anchor in my life i have no reason to be mad or upset. Given the situation with my husband i am in Gods hands and i am ok with the direction and plans HE has for my life. Marriage is an amazing experience that i pray works for Gods plan for me. However, when the decision is made i am satisfied with whatever God has planned. :)
God Bless ya'll!
~ Netty Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment