Saturday, October 22, 2011

Seeing the Sunlight thru the clouds

Well its been a few days since I've updated. This past week I spent it in Charleston on job training. God is good. My roommate was phenomenal. She was so kind and funny. Just good people. So much has happened. My new car broke down and I almost got stranded down there. Turns out my transmission is dead. But in the process God has blessed me with meeting some of the most amazing people in the world. People have helped me continuously and have been there for me. Now while the devil has been effecting everything...as my husband called me...your a Jobette. For those of you who don't know in the bible there the book of Job. Job was an upstanding christian who was continually bragged about to satan by God. Wanna know about perserverance read Job! But the devils been trying to take my life away. He working on my cornerstone. I know that when I put my feet on the ground the ground trembles because I wake up praising God. I wake up knowing the devil is defeated. As the sun rose this morning. I was just getting into bed. I couldn't sleep last night. My heart was so sad. My roomate is moving to Pittsburgh. So I'm moving to. And I think the fact that he is moving saddens my heart. So I'm just praying for him. God I blessing him so I'm standing by and supporting him.
Todays challenge is enjoy te sunshine. Be the light in the darkness to someone. Be there. You never know about tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment