Thursday, October 6, 2011

the church

There's a song by Lecrae called The Bride.
This song is so amazing. Its talking about the community between Jesus an the church. Meaning the church isn't the building. The church is the people. Not how many believers it has but its the people in the church that make a church. No matter how beautiful the buildng, layout, alter...the church is the people. We can say that we are a church when we are all sinners. Thankfully, all have fallen short of the glory of God. We spend more time worrying about what the world wants than what God wants. No I'm saying all of us do I but at some point we are all guilty of it. We are all guilty of putting worldy things above God. For example: I am in the process of moving back to WV. I have to pack, get my car fixed, have breaks put on my car, shag balls for more money, clean the house...the list seems never ending. But I stopped and took the time to pray. I MADE time to pray. My soul was satisfied because I prayed. Its such an amazing feeling. Prayer is so powerful! I give all my worries to God. If I dwell on it than the devil gets the best of me. And here lately he's trying hard. I just finished a 10 day fast! I was fasting for the reconciling of my marriage. In the end God has blessed me. I love me. I know that sounds conceited but until I could love myself I couldn't truly love others. And I cry for others. This Lord and Savior we have is so amazing I don't know why more peple don't want to take the narrow road! Yes the path is laid in front of us and we have to willing come to God, yet, the result is so rewarding. Its such a blessin to people. I know its blessed me.
So today I challenge you to open your eyes to every action you make. Try not to swear, talk perverted, be open to suggestions, use our manners, and pray.
If you aren't a believer know that God is in everything. Seek him. He will change your life!

I'm praying for you all!
Blessings!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment