Monday, October 10, 2011

Theres no place like home

Well since I haven't been doing these devotions in the last few days things have been crazy! I moved back to WV. I have been pulled over 2 times since I've been here. Its just a great big mess. And with me trying to savor the moment of being home I kinda stopped praying and reading the bible. Within my love dare however, it was about God interceding. I know that my husband needs prayer bad. However...I can only pray so much for him. He's got to be willing to get on his face and pray for himself! So I'm praying for an intervention in hislife so tha God will shake his crumbling foundation more to bring him back to the logical sense made God fearing man he used to be. So I guess the challenge today can be this...hope for the best in every situation you are in. God will bless you when you least expect it. Be strong and know that God is with you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment