Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Inspiration in Christ Jesus

Over the last 5 weeks there has been a complete transformation in my life.  though i am still on the brink of a divorce i have found refuge and solice in Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.  From being almost taken advantage of to suicide and every emotion in btween. Ive been angry Jjealous,hateful, hurt, lonesome, disrespected and lied to. all these futile emotions i dont feel anymore. thee is such peace in my heart and hope in what Gods plan is for me.I dont get mad nymore. my chains to man truly have been severed and i am a new creation. so now i dedicate this blog to my newness in Christ that i may reflect and inspire people to have hope that tomorrow may not come so live as best you can for today. because if all we have is today than what can we say we lived for? have we loved another? have we cared? did we bless somene and make a positive impact on their life? i challenge everyone to do something good for someone everyday and do it out of unconditionally loving them...yes i know some days are bad but everyday is what we make it. so what will you make of today?

No comments:

Post a Comment