Friday, October 14, 2011

inspiring friend!

The best kind of praise is the praise that comes from a broken heart. No one can sing our hallelujahs! No one can take our blessings. My friend Marlene is a living inspiring testimony. She is currently overweight and we areworking together to get her healthy. She went to zumba with me last night. She so amazing. I was worried she sit outb theb whole time. She kept up! No this isnt because i had doubt in her. I didnt want her to push herself to the point of hurting herself. She stuck it out and felt amazing! It brings so much joy to my heart that i can help be a strong tower. The reason im talking about inspiration right now is because we all need to be inspired. We all need that someone to look up to. This amazing friend of min has been put thru the ringer time and time again. Yet, no matter what the circumstances, she still praises God. Her inspiration comes from theb foot of the cross, and i just thank God that he has kept her in my life. She has become an inspiring force in my life.
So today ask yourself...what inspires me to keep going? If its a wordly thing be careful. Treasures on earth are temporary. If its Godly, then pray that it stays Godly. I encourag you to look into your heart an.d find inspiration!
Be blessed ya'll
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment