Monday, October 17, 2011

Everything to me

I was sitting on the back porch listening to a song by Avalon called Everything to me. Im not sure where the song orginated but the words are so powerful. My heart is so sad here in the last week. Its like no matter how hard i try to keep my cool im kinda coming unglued. I have a drive now that i am to do everything for God. My husband and I are really not on good terms and i miss him tremendously. Theres not a moment that goes by that i dont pray for him. Pray without ceasing. As for me...im finding im seeking this stupi addiction this parasite bring me down. Yet at the same time im feeling alone. Although i have a series of prayer warriors behind me and arelifting me up in prayer im still working on picking up my cross daily. The last week the cross im carrying has been so heavy that i just want to walk away. Im still being faithful but the devil is working so hard at my heart. Hes got me wishing and wantin wat God is telling me to wait on. As i look at my life...so far i dont have a legacy to give to my children when i have them. I want to be able to say that being of the world is the sure way to hell. I want to tell them that i will fast and pray for them even though they are not born. I want t be sure that i can be a good mother and keep them prayed up at all times. Right now its me and God against the world. And right now im the one thats falling. And still hes pickingme up. Hes holding my hand and carrying me thru these troubled times.
Keep praying. Keep seeking God. Keep studying the word. God is good. All the time. All the time. My God is good.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment