Sunday, October 9, 2011

stand or fall

Stand for something or Fall for anything
When you hear a statement like: what do you stand for?...whats the first thing that comes to mind? I stand for... is the typical response. I had told my friend Patrick that i was reading the book of Esther. I was simply explaining how she stood up for her people when the head guard was going to pretty much annhilate all the Jews.
With that in mind what do we stand for? For those of us that are christians we want to believe we stand for God. That we are powerhouses and want people to think we never do wrong...yep we're a bunch of liars. Truth be told we fall on our faces daily and need a hand getting picked up
So the challenge today is to find what our purpose is. Ask God what is your purpose in my life and wait for a response. He will tell you in HIS own time. Thy will...not my will. Be patient. God will reveal his mystery when he knows your ready to hear it!
Be blessed!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment