Saturday, October 15, 2011

Love is Faithful

As part of everything going on in my life, I've learned to be faithful. I'm a faithful wife (now) I'm a faithful friend. I'm a faithful daughter to God...all that there is to be faithful to comes with a large amount of loyalty. Even when we don't think that we can be anymore faithful, I'm finding new ways to do so. I've decided id like to be the sole provider for my home. I don't want to see my husband go to a job he can't stand. Id much rather him help those whom have been good to us and serve the Lord. Taking care of others is so uplifting. Its rewarding within itself. All the joy that comes from helping I glorified in God as long as we are glorifying the right way. Sometimes we tend to toot our own horns. I've found that when and ifi toot my own horn I'm a guilty mess. Faith is the key that unlocks the door.
Are we faithful enough?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment