Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Fairy Tale Fantasy break down

Growing up I loved to hear fairy tales. Girl meets prince- prince takes her had; kisses her; sweeps her off her feet...etc. They come up against a challenge and they fight it off together. Girl and prince live happily ever after THE END.

Lets be honest, that crap doesn't always happen. I can't say never because sometimes it does...sometimes you find the guy by chance or sometimes the man you are supposed to be with is the one you dated in high school or even sometimes it's that unexpected person you knocked over or shut the door on the elevator hehe. I'm not saying I don't believe in True Love. I've been there I know that it exists. How bout we take a second and break it on down....


Step 1.  Once Upon a time...


In the beginning this are always gonna be good. It's gonna be breath taking and it's going to be raw. It has to be the real you. Not the fake you that you show people the one that has compassion; strength; brokenness.  From my own experiences lately, i've learned that I fell for someone a long time ago. It was the unavailability of the person that kept me distanced. My precious heart didn't know what to do with it when the feelings were somewhat reciprocated. DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT OVER DO IT!  There is nothing wrong with falling fast but as i learned from having a HUGE heart not everyone is ready to be loved the way that you think that they should be loved. It's a process.We have no limits on when the heart and mind are in one accord and they are shooting out all the right singles...and when he just looks at you in that one way and your heart melts it's more than just an attraction. There's an emotional connection between both and maybe they don't know how to show you.
Sorry, that was a side note: back on topic.
Take things slow. Start out by hanging out and if you have kids keep kids out of the mix. Not because you are ashamed of your kids but i've learned that My son is so important to me. I want to know that someone is gonna be in my life and that someone is willing to pick up 'Some' responsibility to be around my son. Here's another side note: WOMEN THERE ARE NO OTHER PERSONS IN YOUR LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHILD! IF YOU CHOOSE A MAN OVER YOUR CHILDREN YOU ARE FREAKING WRONG!


Step 2. The story line:

Most Fairy Tales have great story lines....this story line is your own. It's yours and the person that you are datings story. What is past is past however, it is something that should be talked about. The past made you who you are and the person you are seeing should have enough respect for where you came from to be a part of all of you. It's not just the parts you like and the ones that you see. It's the WHOLE YOU. On a personal level, I've shared some really deep hurts with people and it's come back in my face. Thats a choice that i've made and that's a place that i've gone because i believe in honesty and integrity. I know, it's difficult to find honest people. Sometimes I have found that I'm too honest. I have too many emotions and i don't know how to channel how i express myself. It's all about trusting that person. You have to be able to trust that they aren't going to judge you. YOU AREN'T PERFECT! It's not about being perfect. It's about doing the best of the things you know. Being the best part of you and yet at the same time being the person that you truly are. If people don't want to see the bad than they can't handle it. I'm not saying that they won't be able to handle it in the future. Sometimes it's just about finding the right baggage to go with our baggage.

Ever have that inspiring moment when you want to break out in song? okay, well most normal people don't yet all us music nerds it's what we thrive on. We thrive on the inspiration of the world around us the emotions; the scenery...the love. That's the thing. There's a song that proves it....HSM 3. YES, I'm talking about High School Musical. But this song is called can I have this dance. It's about Trust. It's about emotions. It's about LOVE.
For men it's about being a gentlemen. It's about taking the risk to love someone through it all no matter what the odds are. It's what every single story should be about. It's a happenstance moment that changes a life. It's not gonna be easy to write your story. It's gonna be hard and there are gonna be tears and there are gonna be hard times. And you just have to take the risk. Don't be afraid to let someone in. Not every one that comes into your life is gonna break your heart. Trust yourself. On the other hand make sure that you truly love who you are. Someone that is with you should only enhance who you are not change you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fCa8pxUtN1s?list=RDNoS8cszWnVI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



STEP 3. The Ending....


At this point there are no endings. There are no endings unless something goes completely wrong. Because everyday a new page in your story is being written. Your fairy tale is what you make it. It's what you hope for. Don't forget that it's not gonna be like Cinderella. There are gonna be the happiest times and the worst of times. It's not about those moments. it's about how in the end you weather the storm. You have to be a unified couple. you have to work together against all odds. At the end of the day don't go to bed mad. Tomorrow is a new day. It's a great day to start fresh. If you have a problem take time to cool off and talk about it. Don't let things fester. The more things that have festering wounds the more time it takes to fix whats broken and sometimes it gets to the point of not being able to be fixed. I know i've been there multiple times. Don't be a sabotager. ( note thats not actually a word) but what i'm saying is don't deliberately hurt people. I do it. I push and where they are weak i push the envelope to the point that it's nothing again. That i not only lose my friends but i hurt them and myself in the process. I know, I'm talking to you about not doing and you're probably thinking that i'm a hypocrit. no that's not it. it's the fact that I know that i'm doing and once i'm down that road i can't get back up. the damage is already done. I have trust issues because of the past that i haven't let go of. I'm speaking to you but i'm also speaking to myself. Today i told someone i care about so much that I was deleting him from my life. My heart is BROKEN. i'm not sure that it was going to get off the ground but i burned any chance of that before i gave him a chance. I'm the one who's wrong. People mostly suck! That's the truth. But i have hope that some day we are all gonna get through the things that we are most afraid of once that right person comes along.

So for the ending.....there isn't one. because once we die....our children continue the legacy of love that we've started.....so lets do it right.



No comments:

Post a Comment