Saturday, September 26, 2015

The sounds of silence



I waited for a while
to revel in the dark
to find the secret passage
to the closets of my heart
although i must admit
it's the hardest thing i've done
i still have the curiousity
of where my hurt had begun
I'm blessed beyond measure
and still i cry alone
these tears have no rhyme or reason
but i can't stop the flow
I've watched my heart get broken
time and time again
i've watched is soar with joy
with hope and true love began
I watched my heart change
when my son took his first breath
an uncanny feeling
That I am truly blessed
through all the good and bad things
there's one thing that remains....
the silence that surrounds me
even when i'm with my friends
It's a relative moment
when you get to open your eyes
to see that someone loves you
even past your dark side.
To love is the easy part
to be loved is hard
so until the one who loves me finds me
I'll wait in the sounds of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment