Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2 weeks

It's been a few days since I posted anything. Been here and there. Just haven't had much to write about. So here's what on my head

In just a little while
I'll be leaving here
taking that giant step
in the a world where things are clear
I have no regrets
no need to look back
i'm moving forward
with minimal stress
i thought that i would miss you
but truth is i don't
While i was busy chasing you
i wasn't living myself.
Today is just another day
That i'm blessed enough to breath
but while you've been away
i've found my own release.
The nightmares still come
but are nipped in the bud
I'm standing taller each day
I've found ways to have fun
It took almost 2 years
to truly find myself
But now i have a  Military Family
who supports me and helps me out
This is girl is way to powerful
to stand in the shadows
and now since the truth is know
i'm not the one being shallow.
I've found someone who
likes me for me
though it's a little sad
that i leave in 2 weeks
My head is held up high now
nothing can bring me down
I'm gonna be just fine
Serving the country that i love
I wish you nothing but the best
and i won't shed a tear.
But i'm glad i don't have any more unrest
i won't live in fear
i'm gonna be amazing
this i'm already promised
thank you for showing me what i was missing
All i can do now is Praise Him.
So 2 weeks is the count down
til i'm Oklahoma bound
ready to give my everything
Ready not to fall.
I'll be praying for those i love
and yes you are included in this
but don't come back to me begging
because i'm thru with this.
Be strong and stand alone
remember what you missed.
Cuz there's no way that i'll grace you with my presence.
This is one of the easiest things
i've ever had to do.
Simply saying I care but i don't love you.
Keep your colors true because chameleons tend to change
just know that when your blue
don't call me name.
It's my time to shine now.
I'm moving ahead.
Keep that pretty smile
leave us lay dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment