Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bottling it up

Over the past few months things have gone a little haywire for me. I've been up and down emotionally. I've hit rock bottom. I've spent more nights drunk that i think i did sober. However i'm learning that with me bottling up all thats on my head and on my heart i'm more liable to hurt myself by drinking that I am if i'm talking about whats going on. With that, comes a lot of revealing. It comes a lot of pain and a lot of hurt. What i've just written is just the tip of the iceberg. I've lied for this person. I've held my tongue. I've even had my friends telling this person whats going on in my life. Well if ya'll really want to know this is going to throw you all for a loop. I'm not bottling it up anymore. I'm not gonna be that girl that cant control her emotions. I have bigger and better things to do than to just sit in the shadows and watch my p's and q's because it's affecting their life. THIS IS MY LIFE. I WILL LIVE IT AS I SEE FIT. and if someone doesn't like that than delete me and don't read my blog. I'm getting my life together and I will do it in a way that i know hasn't failed me. I will write and write til the cows come home. I will stand up for my own integrity. I will continue to soar on the wings of eagles and I pray that you don't try to stop me. Don't tell me i'm wrong for what i feel. I've bottled it up for way to long and I will not let this anger; hurt; hate; disgust....consume me. I will survive; I will thrive; And you better get out of the way because this girl is truly on Fire!





Simple

You think that it's so simple
to kindly hold my tongue
when deep down inside me
i want to show the world 
that you are scum.
you thought that my lying
would keep you from all harm
well deep down inside of me
i'm setting off the alarms
we want to see this person
that is always in the right
that sees the good in everyone
that won't put up a fight
when truly all we see is the
shade you are today
you change your colors like a chameleon
to whomever you are with that day
you tell people what they want to hear
you build them up
you make them tell you all their fears
you help them out of their ruts
but deep down it's just ammo
that you can arm yourself with
Something that you'll hold on to
until you have the time to us it
How many nights did we spend together
with you telling me what i want to hear
the nights right after ya'll got together
yeah, you were with me thent oo
but i forget that you don't remember 
and that we had cut it off. 
now i remember october; november and december
when you couldn't get enough. 
But then came January 
when you said it was thru
but remember it's not a race thing
but the white way just aint for you
You wanted me to communicate 
and i've finally found the words
but don't worry its only my thoughts
there's nothing that can change my world.
You are nothing but a scum bag
who got exactly what you wanted
but i have nothing to lose now
so just shut up and deal with it.
Remember you can't turn no whore into a house wife.
but better be happy a whore than to be the dish rag
that i became to you.
I thought you said you loved me
til death do us part.
well you can keep the death part because i don't want you
you've continually broken my heart
i'm on to bigger and better things now
don't be boo hooing for me when i'm gone
you missed your chance 
for me to stay or to even hang on

No comments:

Post a Comment