Monday, February 4, 2013

conquering our anger

It's funny how anger can change your whole mood. Change what good things happened...what people you saw...what people you may have helped. it changes. I spent a good 2 hours this evening being completely mad. Mad about something that God helped me with. Mad that the outcome wasn't want i expected it to be. Mad that i got told that i was wrong when i knew that it wasn't about me being wrong. So i cussed up a storm. I said " i hate you" to someone when really i was just trying to let them know that  i was just about as frustrated with the things that they were. Than i sat down and talked to my neighbor. We talked things out and he reminded me that sometimes things don't always go the way that we plan them to go. That we want things now and sometimes we have to wait. but that when God gives us the words and says that we need to speak that we need to speak. I can't apologize for that. I won't. I asked for the words and God gave them to . now whether or not the person hearing those words was effected obviously they were. There are things greater in this world than to focus one what little tiny thing happened that made us angry. I'll be yelled at; degraded; torn down and punished in boot camp. BUt this one little thing pushed me to my breaking point. Well thats it. if i can't handle this tiny little thing that i can't handle anything that is so much bigger. So i pray that the Lord give me strength because i'm gonna need it. And i pray that my anger be gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment