Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Between a rock and a hard place...


I was sitting at home last night on my last day off for the next week or so and i was just kinda wondering what in the world would happen once i move on. What will happen when i find myself in a home of my own and doing my own things and making my own way and i'll be standing wondering what in the world is my purpose. Yes, I know that i have a chance to dream and to be on my own but what is my purpose. I mean dont get me wrong i love the fact that i'm ready to step out and get on my own and to be the things that i know that i can. Yet, I'm sitting here starting to pack up my life all over again and ready to step out. I'm not gonna lie I'm terrified. I don't know what to think or what to do. it's like here i am starting all over again and i'm going to be ok. So as for today, I'm ok. Just gettin ready to work for the next 5 days or so and take it all in. Just to be me and just do what i need to do. :) This too Shall Pass! be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment