Friday, September 7, 2012

Be of good cheer...for i have overcome the world

I was reading last night and found jealousy being.harbored in my heart. Not because I'm jealous of people in my life but.I'm making giant strides to move up on my own. So as i was reading and checking out my daily verses i came across this verse John 16:33 which reads:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
And i started thinking...oh my. I'm letting my trials and tribulations get the better of me. We can't have that.  I'm a strong willed woman who has screwed up a lot of things in her life. Now is not the time to stop. I dont have anyone close enough to just go and hang out with. I don't hardly see my roommate and I'm moving in three weeks. The part.that keeps.playing is be of.good.cheer. Its like a beacon blinking saying trust me. I'm terrified and frightened but.I'm trying to trust Jesus. I'm ready to stand my ground. I'm ready to change. I'm ready to fall in love with Jesus. :)
My challenge today give the hurt and the pain to God. He knows.right where you are at and He cant help you unless you ask. Ask him for help and patiently wait for his response. Seek him and pray.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment