Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Seek ye first the kingdom of God


Inspiration is the key to parts of success, if not the spark to light the fire under our butts to help get things moving. It's something we need to open our eyes to; that burning in our soul that makes us strive and want to do more with our lives. Recently I've been in this extremely dark place. A place where i can't see the sun even if i wanted too. It was a place where there wasn't any dreaming, hoping and/or faith. I found myself angry and pining for the approval of someone who doesn't truly seem me anymore.I was greeted with nothing but flack and heart ache. No one can make you feel inferior unless you let them. At this point I'm done. I"m better than that! No, I'm not saying that i'm perfect and i'm not even gonna say that i'm better than most. I'm just netty. And I am getting back to finding my own way without any mans approval because i don't need it. I'm good at being an outcast. I'm good at being strong on my own two feet. My inspiration comes thru my pain. I may not be able to ever love someone 100%, but the fact is that i will love. I will d5ream. I will hope and keep the faith. Even though i'm good at walking away from God and making a mess of my life. He has never left me. He has never stopped loving me. And His approval is all I need. Only challenge today: Find your own inspiration. Find it within yourself. And seek Gods approval not mans! Be blessed y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment