Thursday, September 6, 2012

My heart...older poem i found

My heart
I gave my heart to you
With forever on my mind
I knew it would be a challenge
But God was on our side
The attraction was instantaneous We clicked right away
The sex was super fabulous
And my life was never the same
I gave you my heart blindly
With dreams and hopes to persue
We planned forever kindly
And love was all we knew
We made our stance
Through sickness and health
For rich or for poor
Being poor rather than having wealth My heart it beats an irregular beat Since all i see is goodbye at my feet Love endures all things hopes all things Believes all things
and yet we're still here.
Im just sorry my heart still beats for yours
And that yours beats for her
We could have lasted and worked through our problems
But your love wasnt unconditional Shes already taken your forever.
My heart still beats for you
And im still running now all alone Know that my loves unconditional for you.
And no matter where your at
My heart is still yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment