Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Praise Him in the hallway

I've spent a lot of time today trying to figure out how to take back the power. Power not meaning like how to conquer the world but power in the manner of we're doing this netty style and if someone doesn't like then they don't have to be apart of the adventure. Yes, that may sound rude and obnoxious but let me just tell you this trip is just getting harder and harder. There are so many signs around me that are saying that I need to stay but i know that deep down in my heart this isn't the season for forgiveness. I've been too hurt now by who the person i love whats to be and i can't handle watching him fall in love with someone else. It's like when everything happened we sorta switched roles. I became the logical motivated one and he became the i do't care swing by the seam of your pants kind of person. It's driving me nuts! But within the next few weeks i hope that i'll be moved out and moving on the best that i can at this point. It's a never-ending challenge of wits and patience and trusting God that while i'm standing in the hallway that i can praise him til he opens up that new door.

I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me.

So the challenge today is to Praise him no matter what your going thru. God is a respecter of persons but we have to believe that he'll make a way even when we don't see the light or even a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Trust Him...and This Too Shall Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment