Thursday, November 22, 2012

A day to remember and a day to be thankful

I haven't decided if the memories are killing me or the blessings that God has bestowed upon me? LOL it's like trying to catch the wind in a bottle...it doesn't work. I am absolutely blessed to have friends that want to spend this day with me. I'm blessed to have family praying for me. I'm so blessed to have an apartmant and a roof over my head, a job, and Jesus Christ in my heart. So the remembering part is for the years gone by where i've spent it with people I love. And the Thankful is that I'm strong enough that I can move forward and still love them even though i don't get to see them. I'm just taking it all in stride and thanking God in the process because without God i surely wouldn't be here any more!

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment