Sunday, November 25, 2012

Trash Talking Girl

There's anger welled up inside of me
it sets my soul aflame
the words you think you deserve to say to me
should make you feel ashamed
I don't know what tomorrow brings
but i know i feel today
I know that you think that your the thing
that won't bring him pain
I don't put people on blast to much
but now i'm just filled with hate
i hope you know that this girl isn't
the one that you should bait.
There are times when i just want to
punch you in the face
to think that you are some one special
like your someone worth it to date
well let me tell you one thing
that when you are far away
who's bed do you think he's laying in?
who's heart is he setting aflame?
You think you know me but you dont
i'm a force to be reckoned with
and please sweet dont think this jealous game
is one that you will succeed at
So take your trashy commentary somewhere else
because this girl aint got no respect for a girl like you
who obviously full of SH*T.
I don't have anything else to do so please watch what you say
I've tried to be nice but now it's time
for me to step in the way
get off your high horse
and keep me off your lips.
I have far better things to do so this is the finale at its best
I'm the one that you should fear
cause I know all about you
it almost makes me shed a tear
for the lies that you don't know.
I'm thru wasting my time
on something that is nothing at all.
i hope one day your not so blind
and see that there aint nothing here
Get over yourself my darling
cause time is way to short
the replacing one love for another
will only end in court.
You can have him I don't want him
not after he's been with you
I've got bigger and better things to do
and they DON'T include either of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment