Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cheater

I saw your face today
i thought my heart would leap
it didn't do a thing at all
expect for when i hear you speak
i know that its done and over with
we are no longer us
but we have made one big mess
But we're done so thats a plus
I can't believed i laid with you
month after month
that thought of being loved by you
was all that i could want
but i guess cheating goes both ways
we hurt the ones we love
only this time it was my mistake
I was the mistress of your love
I waited through the hard year
and thought that we could try
but in the end i was full of fear
and all day i would cry
it should have never happened 
yet, unfortunately it did
i feel like the black sheep now
when we did what we did
They didn't deserve the lying
or the truth that was never known
But now i'm the one whos crying
and your happier with her alone
I wish nothing but the best for you
as always within my heart
but the truth be known
once a cheater always a cheater
as the story goes
it takes two to tango love
and i've made my stand on the floor
but in the end i won't be alone
because now shes gone
and i'm out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment