Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Dilemma

So I turned my computer off on friday of last week and i haven't really turned it on since. So maybe i should update. I'm not exactly sure what to say. There are just a lot of things going on in my head and what decisions i need to make to move on with my life. Yes, I have moved on from my ex; but i'm just trying to figure out the next chapter of my life. I don't know if i want to stay in WV or if I want to move away. Now the plans are to move away since there isn't really anything keeping me in the state anymore. It'd be nice to go away and be Just Netty. To start fresh and to be a different well not different but be someone that no one knows my life history. Now i'm not sure if I'm staying or going. But as winter sets in...the possibiilities are endless. Where do i want to go? i'm not sure. What do i have at stake...everything. Do i have anything to lose? not really. And so the dilemma begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment