Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The City Girl is back!

I'm so done being the bad guy. I'm done dealing with all this drama. I write thats what i do. And if someone doesn't like what i write well then thats too bad for them. I'm done cowering and ducking my tail so i don't make him mad. I'm better than that and i deserve better than that. But apparently i don't have any true friends that know us both. First I'm told its on Tumblr. Well i don't have a tumbler account therefore thats a great big fat lie. I'm tired of being lied to and i'm tired of being the one that is reprimanded because he found something out that he doesn't like. Poems are an expression on whats on your heart and i've been writing a whole lot longer than i was with him. So im gonna keep writing and i'm gonna keep being me. i've never stopped being me but for a while i forgot who i was. Now i'm back to the God fearing woman that God has made me and i'm not backing down to any man. Especially one that can't turn the mirror on himself. I know i've screwed up...but by the grace of God I've been forgiven.  I'm not gonna stop being me and if he doesn't like me then it wasn't meant to be in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment