Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hurt him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTyT2B9Sa80

The song that i posted is called And So it Goes...By Billy Joel

but this is all i'm writing about for my heart

The night before beckons
deep within my soul
the laughter and the joy
that makes me almost feel whole
I have a man who loves me
and will give me the world
he wants to take care of me
make me his girl
but deep down i can't let him
cuz i can't give him my heart
it's a piece of me thats protected
it keeps me from falling apart
every morning i wake up
reliving things of the past
making it more difficult
to find a love that i'll let last
I don't want to hurt him
i don't want to let him in
i'm already invested
but i'm sabotaging this thing
i don't know who to turn to
I don't feel God in me
I am confused hurt and wishing
things had happened differently.
I want to say i love him
but i don't know that for sure
i want to be someones girl
but not the first man i fall for
And so i'll sit in silence
trying not to cry
that my heart is someone elses
i'm afraid now, that it'll never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment