Sunday, January 20, 2013

No more hold on me

I'm taking all the power back
i won't let you see
me cry my stinking eyes out
because you can't stand me.
I am just one woman
i'm beautiful smart and fun
I'm deteremined to get over you
i'm focused on being done
Although i admit this moment
is somewhat bittersweet
i've been knocked down to many times
Now i'm standing on my own feet
I did what I wanted
I drank some years off my life
I did who i wanted
but it was all for spite.
In the end it don't matter
cause she can have those seconds
she have the broken promises
she can have those angry moments
You can't control my life
and i will speak whats on my heart
Don't worry baby, your secrets safe
I don't want to cause you any 'strife'
Todays a new day closing
and i spent most of it thinking bout you
but no more will i be your cake
that you can have whenever you want to
i'm done blaming everyone
this time its just you n me
But don't come knocking
when the i told you so's come out
cause I won't be there
and you aint got no more hold on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment