Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Life Changer

Someone told me once that I have the tendency to be on Fire for God but it doesn't last. I guess in a way they were right. But when all is said and done my salvation isn't through them. It's not through what they think.Once judgement day comes around it's me that I have to worry about. NOt me and the whole wide world.
  A good friend of mine sat and talked with me. He listened. I talked. And talked....and talked. I know I talk alot but this was more than a lot for me. There was confirmation on a few things; there was weights lifted off of me. There was a healing inside of me. I thought that God was mad at me for the things i did in the past but he remembers them no more. I am a daughter of an Amazing King. He loves me and will treat me as such. I wanted to be mad at things and i wanted to hurt people but I don't have that urge anymore. I don't have the urge to be loud and obnoxious. I don't want to tell people off. I want to keep my thoughts my own, i want to keep my prayers going for people continually. No , i'm by no means perfect. But I am striving to be better than I was yesterday. I am striving to soar thru life loving everything about me. I am Striving to live up to the covenant that I have between God and what he has promised me. I am loved so deeply by Him that there is no man on this earth that can take his place. If you want me...you have to take the God in me as well. I wanted to end my life because of the hurt that was deep within me. I wanted to stop living because i didn't know how to deal with the situations of my life...but now, I want to live so that I can make today amazing and i can look forward to tomorrow even though tomorrow isn't promised. My life has Changed. I have changed! I don't want to go back to what I was. I don't want to keep doing what I always did. I want to push to be so much better than that. It's me and God. And I am striving to live my life as such. He is my Life-Changer.

No comments:

Post a Comment