Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This time

How many times
do i have to stand alone
how many times do i have to
sit and mope
why do you think
that I matter to you
when all this time
you've left broken and blue

This time
i'll be standing
up strong
this time
I know where i belong
And you aren't here
anymore

What made you think
that i couldn't handle myself
when i wanted to be near you
you left me in the cold
I prayed all night
that you'd keep me warm
and still those nights
you were gone

This time
I'll be standing up strong
This time I know where I belong
This time you won't bring me down
all because you aren't here
right now


Thru the years
thru the tears
thru the ups and the downs
I loved you more than life itself
thought i tried to change
I wasn't being me
this time I'll be all that i can be


This time
i'll be standing
up strong
this time
I know where i belong
And you aren't here
No, YOU aren't here
You'll never be here
anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment