Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Little moments

It's those little morning moments
when the sun begins to shine
that joy is overwhelming
and peace comes from inside
I love those special moments
when you are on my mind
makes me forget all the bad things
that plague this heart of mine
You are omnipresent
and always in my heart
You lift me up
out of the darkness
you've mended my broken heart
I love you more than anything
that this materialistic world has to offer
I know that deep within me
You are my true father
Oh Lord, how i thank you
for the sunshine through this rain
gives me hope in tomorrow
that it wont be the same as yesterday
But today Lord I thank you
for the peace within my heart
Thank you for your presents
I pray we'll never be apart
So like those little moments
when you soar within my soul
i pray they never end
And you bring sunshine to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment