Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just doin me

Over time we stand before the mirror and do we really like what we see? do we want to take the time to realize our regrets our hurts our pain? I don't want to look in the mirror anymore because I know who I am. I am a broken hearted...strong willed woman who has been still to this day living under the shadow of a man that she is no longer with. I can't handle the turmoil this brings to my life and I can't handle the people that are in his life. So form this day forward this is about me. I am pushing and striving to be better for me. No man is gonna change me or control me. Even if i love them; they aren't going to tell me what i can or can't do. They aren't going to expect me to be perfect because i never will. I will love deeper. Live longer. Soar higher than he will ever know. But i won't be doing it to please him. I'm just doin me!

No comments:

Post a Comment