Thursday, January 31, 2013

One month Five days

This has been already a crazy month. Well it was a crazy month past tense. Things have been shaky and rocky and down right seemingly impossible. But i realized that i'm making it. I don't have the best of the best. I don't make a lot of money. I don't have expensive things...but praise God there's food on my table theres heat in my apartment. i have a job. I'm leaving for boot camp in a little over a month. Things are great. Well maybe not great but they are good. They have come full circle. i'm realizing that I'm finding my way. I have a great support in WV and I have a good support in Mi, Cali, NY...all over. Im utterly blessed.  I checked yesterday and i'm down officially 104 lbs. I don't know what i did when i was 100lbs heavier. I feel great. I'm in the best shape of my life and now it's just taking it one day at a time to keep moving forward. I can't place blame for my screw ups because i can own up to my mistakes. I can't place blame for people hating me because thats the least i deserve. So to those that I know hate me and don't like me I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Right now the path that I'm on is being positive and to keep pushing myself to do bigger and better things to get places and to be somebody. I'll lay my life down for anyone of my friends and even a perfect stranger. I will find that greatness within me and I will continue to soar through life. I may not ever get remarried and I may not ever have children but know that I'll be looking for opportunities to be a better woman; girlfriend; friend; sister; Aunt; cousin....Falling in love is the easy part. It's the staying in love thats the problem but i know that if i'm loving me and God loves me than i don't need anyone else to give me the pity party of why i can't/shouldn't believe in God. He's not left me. I left him but circumstances change. The heart can change. That love may never leave but it doesn't mean that i can't pick up the pieces to my heart and let God mend them. So in one month and five days...my life will be changing again. I will protect and serve the country and home that I love. And for me...thats enough.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment