Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Prayer

My Christmas Prayer is simple
on this rainy Christmas eve
I pray that everyone
be around people that make you happy
I hope that deep in your hearts
theres a hope that still can grow
that the inner child among us
will have that Christmas glow.
I pray for the broken hearted
the tired and the meek
I hope that can somehow
within themselves find peace
I pray for my fellow soldiers
who are defending what we love
May your days be filled with merriment
with joy and lots of love.
And as for those closest to me
to you i pray this pray
may we continue to love each other
may we always for each other be there
Whether its raining snowing or sunny
Lets enjoy this blessed day
That we always remember
the specialness of this day
May we all find that inner love
deep inside our hearts
to forgive those that have hurt us
forgive those who tore us apart
That we can all pray for one another
and still remain friends and family
even though we may not all be blood
I send my love to you all
on this special Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment