Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time heals all wounds

Truth about relationships. When we want to move on this song always come to mind. Not that it matters much to me because i'm happy but when i look at all my friends who are biding for that attention from people that used to be ours when in reality we know that we can't be friends. We can't let go of the history. The memories may fade in time. However knowing that we loved them (well most of the time). In any case. This song is just about hope. It's about moving on with life and still getting stuck being in love with someone. My advice is if it can be worked out. Then work it out. Take time and compromise which i know we don't know how to necessarily do that but in time things come when you least expect it. Time heals all wounds. So take time to let them be healed and love will come find you when you least anticipate it to come.

We can't be friends
Deborah Cox And RL
To just act like we never were. 
To come around 
And not show hurt. 
How dare we greet 
By shaking hands. 
Just months ago 
I was your man(was your man) 
Verbally we agreed it was over 
And we were through. 
I'm trying to compose myself, 
But I just can't get over you 

Chorus: 

We can't be friends. 
We can't be friends 
(Deborah u kno I can't go on being just your friend) 
We can't be friends(no) 
Cause I'm still in love 
With you 

Debrah's part:( verse # 2) 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/deborah+cox/we+cant+be+friends_20038629.html ] 
I went by Mother's, 
Saw your car there. 
To her you're still family, 
And it don't seem fair. 
For everyone to just go on. 
I've tried and I can't do it. 
Cause I'm still torn 
I've tried to think of you as just another love 
In my past(in my Past)That didn't last. 
But it's not that simple baby 

Chorus: 

We (we) can't be friends(oh no no no oh oh) 
We (we) can't be friends(if we(if we can't be lovers 
We (we) can't be friends. 
Cause I'm still in love 

Bridge: 

You may see me staring 
Or catch me in a daze 
May see me hang my head 
When you come my way 
Don't get too close to me 
And expect me to behave 
I might just still a kiss 
If you come near my face 
What I'm trying to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(oh ho) 

Chorus: 

We can't be friends(we can't be friends) 
(Can u look me in the eyes & honestly say u don't luv me oh ho)(Deborah you Kno)We can't be friends 
We can't be friends(R.L I Kno)(whoa ohh oh ohh) 
I'll never ever find another love like you oh 
I love you too much baby 
I love you too muchoohhhh 
We can't be friends 
I'm still in love with you(I am)(still in love)With you

No comments:

Post a Comment