Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lost a part of me 04/07

Some days we get a long great
I feel like a princess
i feel so good inside
but lately it's almost as if
i'm wasting my time.
i'm wasting having feelings
i'm wasting precious moments
on someone who doesn't feel
the same way about me! 
I don't know what to do!
I'm so frustrated at myself
Not for liking for someone
not for moving on...
but for falling so quickly
I can't say that i love him.
I can't say that most days i like him
But now he' gonna be a part of my life
in a way that i wouldn't normally want
someone in my life. 
Oh well. Life goes on
And on top of that we have 
gotten to the point when i can't even
stand myself.
I pray for him every night
because he's going to a hard time.
But i still feel like i'm being used. 
I feel like i've Lost a part of me. 
oh...wait....i have!

No comments:

Post a Comment