Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Simply me

NOTE: This is NOT WRITTEN TO OFFEND ANYONE! YOU TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO. IT WAS JUST WRITTEN FROM A LOT OF WHATS GOING ON IN MY HEAD. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR!

To you i may not be the most beautiful
or have the perfect hair
i may look a mess often
I may act dumb and make people stare
but who do you think you are
telling me who i need to be
why should i start living
because you think my silence means peace
I've had a broken heart
i've been down in the dumps
i've drank to much at one time
i'm hung out with lots of chumps
don't tell me what i need to do
and who i need to be
because at the end of the day
you aren't here
my worry's are to between God and me
please don't think i'm shattered
because i don't follow what you think i should do
don't tell me that i'm running
when you haven't walked in my shoes
My life isn't under a microscope 
for you to pick apart
you said that you don't need me
that i wasn't welcome in your heart.
Well let me make this very clear
to those that think your god
I'm just the same plain boring girl I was
from the very start
i'm crazy cool and funny
obnoxious to the core
i don't have a problem 
with showing you the door
don't think for one second that i won't stand my ground
So get over yourself.
stop worrying bout what i'm doing
I just simply wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment