Thursday, December 20, 2012

Over the Bull!

This song has been playing in my head all day. I spent most of last night at work crying my eyes out because i didn't know what else to do. I am so sick and tired of people telling me how awful of a wife/person/friend I have/had been. I'm tired of people trying to bring me down by talking trash about me. Why should i care. In the bible is says that we are to abstain from the appearance of evil. How can i when everywhere i turn theres something else against me. I don't care anymore. I don't care. I am tired of woman being jealous over nothing. My business if any is with my ex husband not with you. You have nothing to worry about get over it! next i'm tired of people telling how i should live my life and who i need to have in my life. I'm grown. I know what is good for me and what isn't good for me. Finally...If i'm trusting you with what i'm feeling don't tell me that i'm stupid for who i love. because the reasons that i love them are different than the reasons that you know about that make you hate them. I am a very compassionate person. Im a very caring and kind person. But i'm at my wits end. I can't take it anymore. I have people gossiping behind my back because i'm talking crap about my ex. Than i have people telling me to my face that who i love is no good for me. Then i have the other side who is stalking me saying that i'm nothing but a Lyin' B*T**! I've had enough. This is my life to live. Not yours. Who I love. Who i sleep with. Where I go is all up to me. The minute that you realize that i don't give to craps about you is a good day for everyone. So if you have something that you'd like to say to me. MAN UP and SAY IT TO MY FACE!

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment