Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stop crying 05/07

swift chills run down my spine
i sit here 
paralyzed with the notion
that this isn't home
there's so much love
so much trust
yet still these tears drip 
down my face
i'm trying
to be everything
a good friend
a good christian
a good employee
and i'm falling short
i find that when i'm alone
the tears just pile up
on my pillow
no one knows what 
i'm carrying
I don't know if i can 
share my load.
but i know that 
something is missing
something so vital
so key to make me whole
these goosebumps lace my skin
and i quiver with ever breath
i'm losing me...
i'm losing hope
and still i sit here
almost dazed and confused
because these teardrops just wont
stop falling.
quickly now...
the sniffles are dying.
my hearts still cold
but that coldness
has finally 
stopped me from crying

No comments:

Post a Comment